Le Deal du moment : -29%
PC portable – MEDION 15,6″ FHD Intel i7 ...
Voir le deal
499.99 €
anipassion.com

Partagez|

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Aller en bas
AuteurMessage
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :
Là où personne ne viendra me chercher...

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Vide
MessageSujet: This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 13:25

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Tumblr_lnoamrXdlS1qgo54to1_500
Gwen Lloyd

«I'm a mother...Welsh...Mutant...And so proud to be... »

→ MES RECHERCHES ←
TITRE DU LIEN ? free or taken
court résumé du scénario, nature du lien

TITRE DU LIEN ? free or taken
court résumé du scénario, nature du lien

feat célébrité
MES ICONS

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 64975807.v1295597700This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 64999454.v1295612091This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 65337790.v1295858465This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 71103144.v1299664211This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 71488636.v1300076399This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... 71279974.v1299832060

Dernière édition par Gwen Lloyd le Lun 26 Sep - 20:00, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 13:26

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... IMAAAAGE
X-Men & Students

« Les mutants de Charles Xavier...Bien qu'elle ai pu les compter parmi ces ennemis au temps de son appartenance au Club des Damnés, Gwen ne les considère plus comme tels depuis la naissance de sa fille. »

Dernière édition par Gwen Lloyd le Ven 7 Oct - 20:44, édité 2 fois
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 13:26

UC
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

UC
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

UC
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

UC
Gwen Lloyd

Gwen Lloyd

LIEU DE RESIDENCE :

MessageSujet: Re: This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Icon_minitimeLun 26 Sep - 13:27

UC

A vous ^^

Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing... Icon_minitime

This is the truth for the whole world to see...The world is changing...

Voir le sujet précédent Voir le sujet suivant Revenir en haut
Page 1 sur 1